Football Stadium Party Tray
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There’s nothing like some good eats on game day. This football party tray is a fun appetizer to serve up to friends and family while enjoying the game, and it’s really easy to make! If you’ve seen all the awesome football party trays floating around the internet, but decided against making it because of how intricate they look, then this is the recipe for you. We wanted to go the simple route with this tray so it wasn’t an overwhelming experience. You can use store-bought guacamole, chip dip, or hummus to save some time. Feel free to get creative with the dips you use. You could include a fruit dip on one side if you’d like to serve the platter with fruit, our cream cheese fruit dip would work great for that! "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
- french onion dip
- sour cream
- green olives
- tortilla chips
- pita bread
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes