We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"My kids absolutely love deviled eggs, and they want them as often as possible, so I’ve found a variety of ways to make them to mix things up. I try to share the most traditional recipes here, but often I’ll also mix and match methods, changing up vinegar for relish or the vinegar in jars of jalapenos. Sometimes I’ll use sugar, sometimes I won’t (especially if anyone who is diabetic will be eating them). I may use Yellow Mustard or Dijon Mustard. Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip – you can easily interchange flavors (avocado, sriracha, etc) or types (regular, fat free), etc to personalize it to your taste. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sticky Wings
- Football Stadium Party Tray
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes