Perfectly Crispy Baked Bacon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Have you ever tried baking your bacon? Perfectly Crispy Baked Bacon is so easy to make you will never want to cook it any other way again. It cooks completely evenly and not overcooked in the middle with fatty ends. Gone are the days of bacon splattering all over the cooktop and standing there tirelessly cooking batch after batch when you can put it in the oven and relax. Best of all, clean up is a breeze."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
Easy Homemade Fruit Roll Ups
Greek Yogurt Fruit Bark
Auntie Anne's Copycat Pretzel Recipe
Sweet Bacon Tater Tots
Chicken Cream Cheese Pinwheels with Mango, Corn, and Olives
"27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes" Free eCookbook
Chocolate Covered Strawberry S'mores
Paleo Poutine with Bone Broth Gravy
Flavoring Homemade Yogurt: 15 Delicious Ideas
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Great Grandma's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brown and Green Lentils
- Fresh Corn with Shrimp, Feta & Peppers
- The Best Grilled Chicken Shish Kabob
- Ground Beef Teriyaki Ramen
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Grilled Chili Lime Chicken Tacos
- Pea Salad
- Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes