Dahi Ke Kabab
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Dahi Ke Kabab | Yogurt Kebab is a very unusual Indian appetizer, starter or snack recipe. These kebabs are made using hung curd, which is basically the strained thick yogurt, or strained Greek yogurt. Making them is effortless and quick. So, as I stated, these really delicate and delish vegetarian kebabs were made from hung curd. Here’s how to make hung curd. The Greek yogurt or any other thick yogurt is hung for about 8 hours and as a result, you get really thick yogurt which is almost similar to paneer (Indian cottage cheese). But it tastes a lot different than paneer or any other cheese."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Circulon Covered Essentials Pan
- Coconut Chips 4 ways!
- Perfect Oven Roasted Asparagus
- Vegan Date Dessert Sandwiches
- Classic Chocolate Roulade
- Chicken Chow Mein Hotdish Recipe
- Easy Chicken and Dumplings
- Spicy Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry
- Old Fashioned Chili
- Yummy Lemon Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes