Creamer Potatoes Stuffed With Egg Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I love cooking with Little potatoes from The Little Potato Company. Today I bring you another great recipe for Creamer Potatoes Stuffed with Egg Salad. We are huge lovers of potato salad in this family but for game day you don’t want a bowl of potato salad per say!! So, I made a change and made potato salad in a perfect bite-size portion to enjoy while you are watching the game. Cool eh? The family raved over these perfect poppable morsels loving one after another. They are so easy to make, actually Amber joined in to make these. Lots of her favorite ingredients here! She loves a Creamer potato in all of our Little potato recipes. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Gummies
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Buffalo Sauce Recipe (wing Sauce)
- Malai Khofta
- Beetroot And Chickpea Hummus
- Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- Pizza Burgers
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Instant Pot Chilli Con Carne
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes