We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Have you ever tried Crab Rangoon? They are so amazingly delicious. I would bet to say that most of you have tried them although you were probably wondering where the crab meat was. As most of the Chinese restaurants either omit the crab or use imitation crab. I use King Crab for these which I usually purchase from Costco. This time it was a little over 1/2 pound of crab meat after I removed it from the shell however you can use anything from 1/4 to a full pound. It will make a slight difference in the number of wontons the mixture will fill but you have to do what is right for your budget."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love being able to have the best of both worlds when it comes to dessert and breakfast, you're going to adore this Heavenly… Continue reading: "Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Italian Ricotta Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites With Maple Glaze
- After Eight Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Warm Bacon Chicken Spinach Dip Bread Ring
- Chicken Tostadas
- Christmas Cookie Bars
- Electric Skillet Classic Beef Stew
- Skillet Hash Brown Casserole
- Spice Rub Pork Chops
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes