Italian Stuffed Shells
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Italian stuffed shells are a great prep-ahead meal for busy week nights. This is my twist on stuffed shells florentine. Check out my trick on how to easily stuff the lasagna shells with minimal mess. We love Lasagna in our house but I make this twist on the recipe using large pasta shells to create lasagna stuffed shells. This recipe has ground beef, ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, spinach, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese stuffed into large pasta shells nestled in your favorite tomato sauce. But you are welcome to switch up this recipe to fit your favorite flavors."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- Classic Italian Fettuccine Alfredo
- Buffalo Chicken Mac And Cheese
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- 5 Minute Pizza Veggie Pasta
- Spaghetti and Meatballs in Marinara Sauce
- Skillet Mac & Beef
- Old Fashioned Mac and Cheese with Tomatoes
- Classic Mac N' Cheese
- 15 Minute Creamy Mushroom Gnocchi
- Classic Fettuccine Alfredo
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes