Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Get the party started with these bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeno poppers. Jalapenos stuffed with a yummy cream cheese mixture, wrapped in bacon and coated in barbecue sauce. Once baked to perfection you’ll be pleased by the final product! Ingredients 10 large jalapenos 8 oz. cream cheese 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese 1 lb. sliced hickory smoked bacon; sliced in half horizontally barbecue sauce of your choice; to taste Nutrition Information:YIELD: 20 jalapenos SERVING SIZE: 1 jalapeno Amount Per Serving:CALORIES: 120TOTAL FAT: 10gCHOLESTEROL: 25mgSODIUM: 380mgCARBOHYDRATES: 3gPROTEIN: 10g "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a dish that will make dinner easy as 1, 2, 3, look no further than the World's Most Irresistible Chicken. This chicken dinner is… Continue reading: "World's Most Irresistible Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage And Cheese Grits Casserole
- Biscuits And Sausage Gravy
- Grilled Adobo Chicken Burritos
- Black Eyed Pea Salad
- New England Shrimp Rolls
- Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad
- Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
- Carrot Cake Bars
- Easy Strawberry Mousse
- Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes