Cranberry Orange Scones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Buttery Cranberry Orange Scones are a keto-friendly recipe that is perfect for the holidays. If you are on a keto diet then carry right along on your diet with these scones as they are a great festive treat. They are also gluten-free and dairy-free and make a perfect holiday breakfast or afternoon tea. Not overly sweet plus some lovely tangy pops of cranberries and lots of fragrant orange zest make this scone recipe stand out among the rest. They can be enjoyed at any time of the year but especially special for December. At a quick glance, you can see we are not a keto recipe site but I love to explore other recipes and bottom line if they are good then I am making them. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes