Applebee's Copycat Chicken Wonton Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is a copycat of Applebee’s Chicken Wonton Taco Recipe! But rather than a little wonton taco shell, this recipe places the goods into a baked wonton cup!! So you can fit even more of the yummy chicken, slaw and sauce in this easy bite-sized yummy!!! It’s easiest to break up the ingredients for this recipe into 3 categories! The chicken, the slaw, and the toppings make up the layers of this yummy treat. Your friends and family will love these bites!"
Makes16 wonton cups
Preparation Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes