Sun Dried Tomato Chickpea Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Gluten free and vegan chickpea burgers made with fresh basil, sun dried tomatoes, and ground almond. Perfect for your next meatless Monday or summer time grilling!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Spicy Chicken Casserole is undeniably delicious for so many reasons. Between your classic chicken casserole aspect, also get a… Continue reading: "Spicy Chicken Casserolevideocam"
- Kick off lent with these delicious meatless stuffed peppers!
- Homemade Peach Jam
- Pear Jam
- Melanzane Parmigiana
- Quick Shrikhand Dessert
- Easy Black Beans and Rice Veggie Skillet
- Garden Tomato Caprese Tart
- Pan Seared Tofu with Black Garlic Sauce
- Easy Vegetarian Mushroom Stroganoff
- Quick and Easy Vegetable Lasagna
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blackened Cod with Garlic Yogurt Aioli
- Minced Meat Dumplings
- Custom Boxes With logo from DnPackaging
- Ranch Beans Chili Mac
- Cabbage Salad with Teriyaki Dressing
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes