Sun Dried Tomato Chickpea Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Gluten free and vegan chickpea burgers made with fresh basil, sun dried tomatoes, and ground almond. Perfect for your next meatless Monday or summer time grilling!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Old Spaghetti Factory Dressing is a super simple salad dressing recipe that you may already love! If you've never tried their… Continue reading: "Copycat Old Spaghetti Factory Dressingvideocam"
- Quick and Easy Vegetable Lasagna
- Kick off lent with these delicious meatless stuffed peppers!
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Instant Pot Thai Red Curry Noodles – A One Pot Recipe
- Dump-and-Bake Ratatouille
- Easiest Spicy Thai Peanut Noodles
- Easy Black Beans and Rice Veggie Skillet
- Keto Zucchini ‘noodles’ With Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Vegan Mapo Tofu
- Old Fashioned Caramel Candy
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Gummies
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Buffalo Sauce Recipe (wing Sauce)
- Malai Khofta
- Beetroot And Chickpea Hummus
- Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- Pizza Burgers
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Instant Pot Chilli Con Carne
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes