Sauteed Red Cabbage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I never really thought about Red Cabbage recipes until my husband grew it in the garden one year. When you’ve got five or six heads of Red Cabbage waiting for you to pick you better get your butt in gear and figure out what your going to do with it. I know for myself , if I know what the benefits are of eating a certain food I’m more likely to try and incorporate more of it into our meals. Cooked red Cabbage along with other vegetables such as Carrots, Asparagus, Peppers and Spinach supply our body’s with more antioxidants when they are boiled or steamed when cooked rather than eaten raw. All the health benefits that Red Cabbage provides makes it well worth incorporating more of it into our diets. Give this great recipe a try, Enjoy!! "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes