Smothered Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Smothered Pork Chops are lightly breaded, pan-fried and drenched in a creamy and flavorful easy to make pan gravy. This is the ultimate in Southern comfort and one of our favorites meals. My family loves these chops no matter what I serve with them. But for the ultimate meal serve with creamy mashed potatoes, Southern Green Beans and Homemade Biscuits. Southern style breaded pork chops are smothered with a rich cream gravy seasoned with caramelized onions and garlic. Serve over mashed potatoes, rice, or egg noodles."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes