Italian Sausage Tin Foil Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Want a meal that can double as an at-home dinner AND a camping dinner? These tin foil dinners are exactly what you're looking for. Simple to make, flavorful, and ready in 30 minutes. Perfection! These foil dinners also have super EASY clean-up, and who doesn't like that? No need to be spending hours cleaning up in the kitchen after dinner.. just chop, wrap it up in the foil, and you are good to go for a nice and flavorful meal!"
- 4 Italian Sausage links, uncooked
- 8 red potatoes, washed
- 1 cup fresh cut green beans, ends cut
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Great Grandma's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brown and Green Lentils
- Fresh Corn with Shrimp, Feta & Peppers
- The Best Grilled Chicken Shish Kabob
- Ground Beef Teriyaki Ramen
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Grilled Chili Lime Chicken Tacos
- Pea Salad
- Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes