We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy Beef Burgundy recipe simplifies the classic dish made famous by Julia Child. Tender beef, vegetables and potatoes are slowly braised in a rich broth for a hearty, satisfying and nourishing dinner that can be prepared in the oven or in the slow cooker! Beef bourguignon sounds so darn fancy and intimidating, so we're calling this dish by its Americanized name: Beef Burgundy! After all, I don't have the time or energy to fuss with a "fancy" meal. Fortunately, this delicious beef stew is a simple Sunday supper that you can throw together whenever the craving strikes -- no sophisticated cooking methods required! "
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time1 hr 30 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW8 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes