One Pan Braised Chicken Thighs In Apple Juice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is an awesome recipe for the holidays: easy to make, super juicy and flavorful one pan braised chicken thighs with apple juice. This hearty one-pot dinner is sure to please your family members. I made the marinade using apple juice. Then instead of throwing it away once the chicken is marinated I preserved it and used later in place of sauce for braising the chicken. Cook rice, or barley, or buckwheat or any other grains of your choice (I use rice cooker for that as it saves time and I don't have to watch over it) to go with the chicken. Hope you like it!"
- 5 chicken thighs
- 2 cups 2 cups apple juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Wedges
- Fig And Cashew Milkshake
- Mac And Cheese
- Easy And Family Friendly Creamy Mushroom Pasta
- Spicy And Garlicky Labneh
- Tindora Athanu | Achar | Pickle
- Fluffy White Rice | Instant Pot And Stove Top
- Vegan, Gluten Free, And Allergen Friendly Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Mushroom Quesadilla
- Pav Bhaji
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes