Air Fryer Corn On The Cob
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"How to make corn on the cob in the air fryer. This is a quick and easy way to make corn. It takes about 8 to 10 minutes, depending on your air fryer. You can make it like a grilled corn or wrap it in foil so it tastes like boiled corn. Add butter, salt, pepper, garlic, and Parmesan cheese to taste. This is my favorite way to make corn on the cob now because it's so easy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for Sour Cream Hash Brown Bake is the picture of comfort. Made with creamy cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and shredded… Continue reading: "Sour Cream Hash Brown Bakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Garlic Chicken Legs
- Mediterranean Sheet Pan Sausage And Veggies
- Crispy Fried Chicken
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- Bakery Style Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Watermelon Jello Shots
- Shrimp And Grits
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Shrimp And Crab Salad
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes