Healthy Wheat Berries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Wheat berries are a healthy grain that is popular in Europe. In France and Germany, wheat berries are served as a side dish the way you would serve cooked rice. There are wheat berries that cook faster and that taste as amazing as rice (if not better) and I talk about these here in my post. I also share a detailed recipe with process shots and a useful video on how you can cook wheat berries from scratch at home. Collect some ideas too on how to serve up your own homemade wheat berries and enjoy this amazing grain tomorrow with your loved ones. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- Quick and Easy Vegetable Lasagna
- Kick off lent with these delicious meatless stuffed peppers!
- Zucchini and Spinach Tian
- Vegetarian Couscous With Zucchini, Chickpeas, And Tomatoes
- Asparagus Risotto with Mushrooms
- Melanzane Parmigiana
- Gimme Lean Sausage Stuffing
- Grandma's Baked Eggplant Parmesan
- Seitan Pastrami (makes About 8 10 Servings)
- Shrimp Curry Thai Style
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes