Baked Tilapia With Lemon And Garlic
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This crispy Baked Tilapia with Lemon and Garlic is a low-carb and easy dinner recipe that's ready from start to finish in about 20 minutes! With just a few very simple ingredients, the flavorful, affordable, protein-packed seafood dish is mild enough to appeal to even your pickiest little ones. On its own, tilapia can be kind of bland and boring. It's one of the most popular types of seafood in our country, largely due to the fact that it's inexpensive, it's readily available, and it doesn't have a strong "fishy" taste. But tilapia does best with some added flavor, like this butter, garlic, lemon and herb sauce that's brushed over top! Nobody can turn down a buttery, garlic-infused fish that's perfectly crisp on the outside and tender and moist on the inside. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars are quite possibly the easiest and most delicious morsels you'll ever make! If you love cheesecake and… Continue reading: "Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Barsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Parmesan Mushroom Chicken
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Creamed Peas
- Pasta Puttanesca With Spicy Tuna
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Sesame Thyme Crusted Rack Of Lamb
- Potato, Spinach And Beef Casserole
- Green Jello Shots
- Shepherd's Pie
- Strong Immune System Fig Smoothie
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes