We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Do you like California roll sushi? I love it and so I started to make my own at home from scratch. Turns out it's easy to make your own sushi at home if you know-how. I brought in a Japanese sushi expert to my team and together we filmed on how to make a California roll at home. You will need a few ingredients and of course sushi rice. I have a complete post on how ot make sushi rice too. That way you will always succeed in making sushi from scratch. This recipe is for you if you like maki sushi, and/ or inside out sushi. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- Shrimp Scampi
- Low Country Boil Sheet Pan Dinner
- Air Fryer Catfish Fillets
- Shrimp And Grits
- Sheet Pan Dinner: Maple Glazed Salmon with Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli
- Easy Cheesy Tuna and Rice One Skillet Recipe
- Pellet Grill Lingcod With Wine And Garlic
- Crab Cake Sandwich
- Broiled Lingcod With Lemon
- Shrimp Fried Rice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes