Garlic Herb Shrimp Stuffing
Make your Thanksgiving unique with this delicious stuffing recipe! Your family and friend will go crazy for Garlic Herb Shrimp Stuffing. It's sure to be a new favorite.
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time18 min
- 1 (12-ounce) package SeaPak Shrimp Scampi, frozen
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1 (6-ounce) carton stuffing mix (example: Stove Top Savory Herbs)
- Spray non-stick cooking spray (3-4 seconds) into large skillet.
- Preheat skillet on medium-high for 1-2 minutes.
- Add diced onion and celery.
- Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add shredded carrots.
- Stir to incorporate and continue to saute for 1 minute.
- Add frozen shrimp scampi.
- Stir to incorporate breaking up any shrimp that are frozen together.
- Saute for 6-7 minutes or until shrimp are fully cooked.
- Add 3/4 cup hot water.
- Bring mixture up to a simmer.
- Remove from heat.
- Add stuffing mix. Stir to incorporate.
- Cover with a tight fitting lid and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and serve.
Read NextGreat Grandma's Famous Stuffing
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.