52 Thanksgiving Cookie Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let's roll in some dough with Thanksgiving cookies! Amid the hustle and bustle of Thanksgiving gatherings, from potlucks and parties to family reunions and get-togethers, up until the main event and even after, everyone wants to chat and snack and sneak snippets of Turkey from the oven. With the whole family gathered around, there is hardly time to think, much less host and prepare a breathtaking feast. However, if you bake up some cookie recipes or make bar cookies for a crowd, you'll be able to feed those insatiable appetites and distract them long enough to check off your to-do list.
This is the ultimate authority on Thanksgiving cookies and bar cookies recipes. This phenomenal collection contains every fall flavor and combination, every family favorite and autumn pastime, every cookie you've ever craved while thinking about the holidays. From pumpkin cookies to cranberry cookies from scratch, from cookies with nuts to bar cookies, this list has you covered. Bring these bakes beauties to parties and events or lay out a gorgeous spread on the kitchen table so people can snack and chat at ease.
Once you've waddled away from the table, a cookie may be the only thing you have room for! Over the next few days, these Thanksgiving cookie recipes make great snacks when you can't squeeze in any more turkey, and friends and family who can't make it to dinner will love a batch as an edible gift.
52 Thanksgiving Cookie Recipes
Table of Contents
Pumpkin fans unite! Head on down to the pumpkin patch for fresh pumpkin to use in these amazing pumpkin cookie recipes. These unforgettable recipes are like little bites of autumnal heaven. Fluffy and delicious, each one of these Thanksgiving cookie ideas offers something different, despite the similarity of their most important ingredient.
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles (shown)
- Amazing Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Chewy Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
- Plump Pumpkin Cookies
- Pinwheel Pumpkin Cookies
- Iced Pumpkin Cookies
- Macadamia Nut White Pumpkin Chip Cookies
- Great Pumpkin Cookies
Harvest time in autumn means squash, gourds, apples, and of course nuts! Go nutty for almond cookies, peanut butter thumbprints, walnut cookies, pecan sandies and more. These impossibly good cookies are the best combination of wholesome goodness and rich nutty texture.
- Crazy Good Turtle Cookies (shown)
- Cinnamon Pecan Cookies
- Butter Pecan Cookies
- Walnut Crescents
- Amazing Cashew Cookies
- Almond Kiss Cookies
- Brittle Peanut Cookies
- Cinnamon Banana Nut cookies
- Copycat Keebler Pecan Sandies
- Black Walnut and Oatmeal Cookies
- Cashew Nut Cookies
- Walnut Cookies
- Almond Diamonds
This little collection is perfect for the kids. Sugar cookies are great for decorating with turkeys, pilgrims, and Native Americans, while chocolate chip cookies are the go-to homestyle favorite. This collection also includes that Thanksgiving requirement, cranberry! Try your usual oatmeal raisin cookies with the zesty tang of cranberry instead.
- Caramel Apple Cake Mix Cookies (shown)
- Big Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Grandma's Peanut Butter Cookies
- Big Soft Sugar Cookies
- Delicious Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- Chewy White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
- Thick Molasses Cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Simplify your holiday baking with these delicious bar cookies for a crowd. Just mix the batter, pour it in the pan, and pop it in the oven! This collection also features the most classic of baked bars—brownie recipes! These timeless favorites will become your favorite dessert recipes in no time!
- Caramel Apple Crumble Bars (shown)
- Chocolate Chip Bars
- Healthy Cranberry Orange Bars
- Rhubarb Oats Bar
- Almond Bars Made Easy
- Apricot Oatmeal Bars
- Cherry Cobbler Bars
- Decadent Date Bars
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars
- Phyllis' Granny Smith Applesauce Squares
- Old Fashioned Date Bars
The first rule of feeding a hungry herd of family and friends is to never, ever forget the chocolate. These elegant chocolate brownie recipes and blondie recipes are surefire crowd pleasers. Simple and inexpensive ingredients come together so easily, you'll want to make all of them. These brownies in particular include classics as well as some specially made for Thanksgiving!
- Katharine Hepburn's Brownies (shown)
- Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
- Chewy Oat Apple Brownies
- Scrumptious Butterscotch Brownies
- Truffle Topped Amaretto Brownies
- Brown Sugar Brownies
- Double Fudge Cream Cheese Brownies
- Wicked Good Brownies
Looking for more Thanksgiving recipes? If you liked this collection, be sure to check out 303 Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas: The Conclusive Menu for all of your main dishes, side dishes, desserts and more! Happy Thanksgiving!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a fresh summer recipe that will really cool you down? This Orange Creamsicle Fruit Salad is the perfect side dish to give a… Continue reading: "Orange Creamsicle Fruit Saladvideocam"
25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall Free eCookbook
Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
Thanksgiving Salad: 14 Easy Recipes For Your Feast
Comment to Win a Ronco Showtime Electric Rotisserie!
52 Thanksgiving Cookie Recipes
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Filling
36 Thanksgiving Recipes Free eCookbook
22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes from RecipeLion
Brined Wild Turkey
Low Carb Stuffing
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cucumber, Broccoli and Radish Sprouts Salad
- Winter Beef Casserole
- Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Steamy Meatball Soup
- 5-Ingredient Garlic Prawns with Bell Peppers
- Beef Tips and Gravy
- Banana, Cinnamon and Mighty Nut Powdered Peanut Butter Shake
- Turkey Meatballs with Hidden Vegetables
- One Skillet Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- Thai Peanut Shrimp
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes