Paneer Rolls With Mango Chutney
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Paneer rolls with an easy paneer masala filling, crunchy veggies and a yummy mango chutney. Paneer kathi roll or paneer frankie is a popular Indian street food recipe everyone loves. One of the lesser-known paneer recipes, these paneer rolls are delicious, healthy, and made of entirely home-made, natural ingredients. A healthy, delicious paneer recipe for a quick dinner! Who doesn’t love paneer? And when you add some fresh veggies, whole wheat rotis (Indian flour tortillas!) and a flavorful chutney to spicy masala flavored paneer, the result is an amazing paneer roll FULL of flavors. So HEALTHY, so TASTY! "
Yields5 paneer rolls
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- Mutton Shami Kabab
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes