Crispy Gobi 65 (cauliflower 65)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" This crispy gobi 65 recipe is irresistibly delicious, perfectly cooked with crunchy layer makes it better than restaurant style, you will love this fried cauliflower recipe over and over again!This post was originally posted in April 2014. It has been updated with photos and contents. This Gobi 65 also called a cauliflower 65 recipe is super easy to make and pretty crazy delicious. I have served this cauliflower 65 with tea for our evening snacks which are partly good and this fried cauliflower is crispy and crunchy just the way you get it from a roadside shop. This Fried Cauliflower is about to become a new family favourite."
NotesMarinating from to 15 minutes to 1 hour helps you to develop the flavour.
Deep fry: Fry the cauliflower florets over a medium-low flame to golden colour that gives you crispy texture. Do not overcrowd the florets.
Flour ratio: I have an equal amount of all-purpose flour, cornflour and one-third amount of rice flour. This gives me a crunchy cauliflower 65.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Old Spaghetti Factory Dressing is a super simple salad dressing recipe that you may already love! If you've never tried their… Continue reading: "Copycat Old Spaghetti Factory Dressingvideocam"
- Caramel Potato Chips
- Auntie Anne's Copycat Pretzel Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Party Popcorn
- BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
- Baked Zucchini Chips Keto Friendly
- Easy Homemade Hummus
- Sweet Bacon Tater Tots
- Dates, Grapes and Goats’ Cheese Super Balls Snack
- Delicious Mexican Burrito
- Flavoring Homemade Yogurt: 15 Delicious Ideas
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken And Broccoli Crescent Braid
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Banana Milk
- Bacon Apple Pecan Stuffed French Toast
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- Sheet Pan Roasted Red Pepper Chicken And Vegetables
- Healthy Kale And Sausage Soup With Cauliflower Rice (whole30 And Paleo)
- Healthy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes