Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip And Pineapple Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Get bananas in baking and they’re like that person in the room that has to be the center of attention; their flavor completely takes over! They are truly the narcissists of the fruit world. However, these muffins are different...These Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip and Pineapple Muffins are a delicious tropical blend of pineapple and banana (with semi sweet chocolate chips), baked into tender, moist and delicious muffins. They use up your overripe bananas and freeze well, so they are perfect for the lunch bag, a quick breakfast, snack or dessert! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
You can never go wrong with a loaded baked potato recipe. This Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potato really puts easy baked potatoes in… Continue reading: "Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoesvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Virginia Country Ham Biscuits
- Pressure Cooker Irish Pork Stew
- Instant Pot Chuck Roast (3 Ways)
- Spritz Cookies
- One-pan Santa Fe Chicken Skillet
- Best Brownie Recipe
- The Greatest Grilled Cheese Sandwich | Version 2.0
- Chili Cheese Dip
- Texas Hash
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes