We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cornflakes Bhel is a healthy twist to the usual bhel puri. It is easy to make, just mix a few ingredients and serve. One can use corn flakes of any kind. Even finger millet flakes can be used. Dates chutney is one of the few things that I have handy in the refrigerator. It eases my work in the evenings. It stays good for many days. A quick chaat like bhelpuri is usually I make and serve the children."
NotesAdd cornflakes in the end. Serve immediately.
Preparation Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes