Bone Broth Ice Cubes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Making bone broth ice cubes is just as easy as making them out of water. It gives you a simple way to add the flavor and nutrients of bone broth to beverages and meals. Even though these are quick and easy to make, we created a recipe to be clear-as-can-be about what to do, and also to give you some ways to add some excitement with herbs and spices. What can you do with these bone broth ice cubes once they’re frozen? First of all, you can simply pop them into any beverage. With the herbs mixed in, they look pretty floating in your drink. We also love to add these cubes in place of normal ice in smoothies to create the right texture while infusing all the advantages of a bone broth base. Try throwing them into the blender with our Mixed Berry Bone Broth Smoothie and Green Bone Broth Smoothie. You can toss them into any number of recipes – the only limit is your imagination. Add some cubes to sauces, soups, stews, and whatever meals you’re cooking in the pan. Enjoy!"
Preparation Time4 hr
- 6 ounces Kettle and Fire Beef Bone Broth
- 6 ounces Kettle and Fire Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, cut into small pieces
- A few fresh sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
Using a food safe silicone ice cube tray pour Kettle and Fire Beef Bone Broth into half of the ice cube tray. (We used a 6-slot ice cube tray in this recipe that created 2-inch cubes.)
Pour Kettle and Fire Chicken Bone Broth into the remaining half of the ice cube tray.
Tuck rosemary, sage or a mix of both in a few bone broth ice cube slots with the bone broth.
Mix in a little bit turmeric powder into the rest of the ice cube slots with bone broth. Use more turmeric if desired.
Place the ice cube tray in a freezer for about 4-24 hours or until completely solid.
Enjoy with any iced beverage of your choice for added nutrients!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Get summer picnic ready when you learn how to make this Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad. Not only is this a super quick and super easy… Continue reading: "Easy 5-Minute Chicken Saladvideocam"
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
- How Much Juice is in a Lemon? Get Easy Conversions for Your Recipe!
- Is White Vinegar the Same as White Wine Vinegar?
- Can You Make Cool Whip Frosting Thicker?
- Do You Peel Zucchini?
- Can You Freeze Shredded Cabbage for Coleslaw?
- How to Freeze Eggs
- How to Make Jiffy Cornbread Moist
- How to Boil Perfect Eggs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Slow Cooker Cajun Red Beans And Rice
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy Pumpkin Oreo Pops
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Easy Taco Bake
- Eggnog Custard With Crushed Peppermint
- Jalebi Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Recipe
- Teriyaki Chicken, Egg Fried Rice With Vegetables
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes