The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Bone Broth Ice Cubes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Making bone broth ice cubes is just as easy as making them out of water. It gives you a simple way to add the flavor and nutrients of bone broth to beverages and meals. Even though these are quick and easy to make, we created a recipe to be clear-as-can-be about what to do, and also to give you some ways to add some excitement with herbs and spices. What can you do with these bone broth ice cubes once they’re frozen? First of all, you can simply pop them into any beverage. With the herbs mixed in, they look pretty floating in your drink. We also love to add these cubes in place of normal ice in smoothies to create the right texture while infusing all the advantages of a bone broth base. Try throwing them into the blender with our Mixed Berry Bone Broth Smoothie and Green Bone Broth Smoothie. You can toss them into any number of recipes – the only limit is your imagination. Add some cubes to sauces, soups, stews, and whatever meals you’re cooking in the pan. Enjoy!"
Preparation Time4 hr
- 6 ounces Kettle and Fire Beef Bone Broth
- 6 ounces Kettle and Fire Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, cut into small pieces
- A few fresh sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
Using a food safe silicone ice cube tray pour Kettle and Fire Beef Bone Broth into half of the ice cube tray. (We used a 6-slot ice cube tray in this recipe that created 2-inch cubes.)
Pour Kettle and Fire Chicken Bone Broth into the remaining half of the ice cube tray.
Tuck rosemary, sage or a mix of both in a few bone broth ice cube slots with the bone broth.
Mix in a little bit turmeric powder into the rest of the ice cube slots with bone broth. Use more turmeric if desired.
Place the ice cube tray in a freezer for about 4-24 hours or until completely solid.
Enjoy with any iced beverage of your choice for added nutrients!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a casserole recipe that will blow your mind with how easy and delicious it is? This No Peeking Allowed Beef Casserole is the… Continue reading: "No Peeking Allowed Beef Casserolevideocam"
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- Homemade French Fried Onions
- How to Make Jiffy Cornbread Moist
- How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
- How to Boil Perfect Eggs
- How to Reheat Meatloaf
- Easy Peasy (You Know the Rest): Convert Lemons into Juice
- 21 Crowd-Pleasing Easy Potluck Recipes
- Ground Chuck vs. Ground Beef
- Do You Peel Zucchini?
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Hand Pies
- Green Bean Casserole
- Creamy Mushroom Carbonara
- Thomas Keller’s Slow Cooker Cassoulet
- Alabama Style BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Devil’s Food Cake
- Wild Mushroom Soup
- Ultimate Baileys Chocolate Cream Pie
- Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes