Baked Fruity Pebble Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Baked Fruity Pebble Donuts feature a fluffy vanilla batter, packed with sweet Fruity Pebbles. The donuts are baked and then topped with a rich, vanilla glaze!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
- How to Make ¨Better than Movie Theater¨ Popcorn at Home
- Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
- Patriotic White Chocolate Popcorn
- Flavoring Homemade Yogurt: 15 Delicious Ideas
- Cowboy Candy
- Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls
- Bite Sized Chile Cheese Squares
- How to Host a Backyard Campout
- Keto Cucumber Lime Gummy Snacks
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes