Apple Crisp Energy Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Apple Crisp Energy Bites – the perfect healthy no-bake snack that tastes like heaven! With oats, lemon juice, cinnamon, ginger, almonds & dates. If you’re craving some yummy homemade apple crisp but could do without all the calories, then these energy bites are just the ticket. These yummy bites are only 55 calories each and packed with that same warm cinnamon-y apple flavor. Sans all the unnecessary sugar and carbs INGREDIENTS: 1 cup oats 1/2 cup almonds 3 ounces pitted dates (or 1/3 cup) 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger 3 ounces dried apple slices 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice 1/8 teaspoon sea salt"
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- Mutton Shami Kabab
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes