Effortless Garlic Roasted Potatoes
These Effortless Garlic Roasted Potatoes are the best roasted potato recipes we've ever tried. It's amazing that something so easy could taste so good. The rosemary and garlic complement each other well and make these potatoes stand out from the rest. Make potato recipes like this any night of the week for the perfect side dish. Or, make them for a holiday potluck. Potato side dishes are great for almost any occasion.
- 2 pounds white potatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Wash and scrub potatoes. Cut in potatoes in half. Spray a baking dish with the cooking spray.
- Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil and coat. Sprinkle potatoes with garlic, rosemary, and salt and stir to mix well.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Read NextGrandma's Southern Corn Pudding