We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There’s no stirring necessary and no need to babysit a pot on the stove…just dump-and-bake for a creamy, dreamy rice side dish! This Easy Baked Champagne Risotto is fancy enough for a holiday and simple enough for a busy weeknight at home!"
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 inch baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Spicy Chicken Casserole is undeniably delicious for so many reasons. Between your classic chicken casserole aspect, also get a… Continue reading: "Spicy Chicken Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blackened Cod with Garlic Yogurt Aioli
- Minced Meat Dumplings
- Custom Boxes With logo from DnPackaging
- Ranch Beans Chili Mac
- Cabbage Salad with Teriyaki Dressing
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes