11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Enchilada Sauce Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Enchilada sauce recipe is lusciously creamy, better than your store-bought! The fresh and lovely flavours of the red enchilada sauce make everything better! Enchilada sauce also called salsa Roja is a type of red sauce in Mexican cuisine. It is the sauce made of tomato, onion garlic, cumin, oregano all simmered together in the tomato sauce until thickened. This red enchilada sauce is used in the preparation of Mexican foods, primarily in enchiladas! Sometimes this homemade enchilada sauce is used for tacos or quesadillas, tacos or burritos."
NotesVegetable stock/ Chicken Stock: Th chicken stocks has more flavours than the vegetable stock, I had vegetable stock cubes so I have added it.
Tomato Puree: Once you add the tomato puree, cover with the lid and cook because the tomato puree tends to spills out!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- Apple Raisin Bread Clafouti
- Cheddar Cheese Onion Potatoes
- Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Homemade Focaccia Pizza
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes