Turkey Reuben Panini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Who doesn’t love a good Reuben sandwich!?Well, maybe not those of us following the Weight Watchers program, once we realize a typical Reuben sandwich is 24 WW fsp’s! But good news -this Turkey Reuban Panini Sandwich is only 6 WW freestyle smart points (blue plan) per sandwich! And you can use deli meat or leftover turkey breast meat, helping you get back on track after that big holiday meal! I love panini’s because I adore warm sandwiches. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love dessert for breakfast? This Early Riser Apple Cream Cheese Cake is the perfect sweet treat to curve your morning… Continue reading: "Early Riser Apple Cream Cheese Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes