The Best-ever Tuna Salad Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Are you ready for The BEST-EVER Tuna Salad Sandwich? Seriously folks, this recipe is the real deal. We´re talking an insane amount of flavor, made with the most basic ingredients and it´s all done in under 20 minutes. You can prep the tuna salad before hand and make delicious sandwiches at any time. Perfect to take to work, to enjoy as an easy weeknight dinner or even for a relaxed weekend lunch. To make the tuna salad, I used tinned Spanish tuna in olive oil, but you can use any tinned tuna you like. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Unbelievable 5-Minute Pie could not have a more deserving name. The delicious flavors, smooth texture, and fruity ingredients… Continue reading: "Unbelievable 5-Minute Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Instant Pot Lamb Shank
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Loaded Potato Soup
- Hot Chocolate Pancakes – Egg Free
- Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Hot Chocolate Spoon Recipe
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes