Southwest Lamb Burger With Tomato-mango Ketchup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Safe to say, burger night for you is probably a night of sweet indulgence, and this burger definitely will satisfy your appetite. Don’t let the fact that lamb taking center stage over traditional beef isn’t going to hold up its end of the bargain. It’s still packed with amazing flavor, thanks to the combination of fresh herbs, garlic, shallots, and roasted poblanos. And of course, what’s the deal with the mango ketchup? The combination of tomatoes with mango is one that probably have many scratching their head. But what you’ll come to experience is a sweet, tangy after note that lends a savory hand to the mix of herbs and roasted pepper in the burger. If cooking on a flame grill, you’ll especially notice how well the smokiness of the burger adds another element to its overall taste, when paired with the mango ketchup."
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "King Ranch Chicken Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes