We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make the deli favorite at home with this classic Reuben sandwich recipe! With layers of corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and Russian dressing grilled between two buttered slices of rye bread, it's a flavorful, satisfying meal that comes together in less than 20 minutes. Serve the sandwiches with a side of pickles and potato chips for an easy lunch or dinner! The Reuben sandwich is a classic American grilled sandwich that's made with a combination of corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and Russian dressing on rye bread. While the origins of the sandwich are not clear, it's widely associated with kosher-style delicatessens (even though it's not actually kosher). Whether the first Reuben was served at the Blackstone Hotel in Omaha, Nebraska, or at Reuben's Delicatessen in New York City, one thing is certain: this popular sandwich has been a favorite since the early 20th century -- and you can easily make it at home! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time8 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Spanish Onion & Garlic Potatoes
- Easy Instant Pot Orange Glazed Bbq Meatballs
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Deep Dish Cast Iron Skillet Pizza
- Air Fryer Melting Moments
- Apple Roses Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes