Barbecue Pulled Sweet Potato Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Barbecue Sweet Potato Sandwiches marry tangy sauce with tender/crisp bits of sweet potato to make a delicious and filling sandwich with your favorite roll (gluten-free, if necessary). You don't have to keep it just for sandwiches, though. It's delicious alongside macaroni and cheese or over rice, polenta or quinoa. You can top it with a whole host of veggies. I like kale or shredded purple cabbage. Sometimes I add caramelized onions if I have some on hand or sliced tomatoes. Barbecue Pulled Sweet Potato is a versatile canvas."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- One Jar Of Strawberry Jam No Pectin
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- Instant Pot Meatballs Soup
- Paglia E Fieno Pasta Dinner
- Keto No Noodles Meat Lasagna
- Peach Smoothie
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No Churn Butterbeer Ice Cream
- Smoked Pork Chops
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes