Too Easy Cheesy Tuna Melts
If you're looking for a new and creative way to use tuna, look no further than these Too Easy Cheesy Tuna Melts. A fun new take on an old classic, these tuna melts will be a real family pleaser! It's the perfect recipe to collect for budget meals.
Cooking Time13 min
- 1 (6.4 ounce) packet of tuna
- 2 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can refrigerated large flaky biscuits (about 8 biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In skillet, warm olive oil on medium high heat. Add onion, celery, and green pepper. Saute until tender. Add tuna. Reduce heat to low.
- Add Velveeta and mayonnaise, stir until cheese is melted.
- Roll out each biscuit into a 6 inch circle. Place 1/2 cup tuna mixture on each dough circle; fold over and press edges to close.
- Seal by pressing along edges with a fork if desired. Arrange on cookie sheets. Bake 13 minutes or until golden.
Read NextHanky Panky Sliders