Cheddar Pumpkin Grilled Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you’re a big fan of grilled cheese but you wish it could be a bit more nutritious, this recipe is for you! This healthy grilled cheese recipe retains the delicious creaminess of classic grilled cheese, but with the added benefit of extra nutrition and flavor. The end result is a filling, cheesy, crispy sandwich chock-full of fiber and vitamins A and C. And with the arugula you also add a detoxifying, cancer-fighting superfood. Not bad for a dinner that you can prepare in 15-20 minutes!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Rainbow Popsicles
- Ice Cream Pie
- Ranch Flavored Pretzel Nibs
- Chocolate Castella Cake
- Dole Whip
- Cucumber Dill Sauce
- Best Angel Food Cake Recipe
- Spanish Chickpeas & Sweet Potatoes In A Spicy Tomato Sauce
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes