Taco Bell Quesadilla Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Everyone agrees that at Taco Bell, the quesadilla sauce is BOSS. This easy recipe combines sour cream and mayo, jalapeno pepper and spices: ancho chili pepper, garlic powder paprika, salt and a dash of cumin and cayenne pepper. It takes only 5 minutes to mix up. Let it develop for an hour in the fridge, then use it to make any quesadilla. I've used for beef, bean, and chicken quesadillas and I feel it makes every one just a little better!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This cinnamon pull-apart bread recipe is all about shortcuts. It only takes five basic ingredients to make Gooey Apple Pull-Apart… Continue reading: "Gooey Apple Pull-Apart Breadvideocam"
- Copycat Applebee's Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Stouffer’s Macaroni And Cheese
- Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites
- Copycat Alice Springs Shrimp Quesadilla
- Chicken Lombardi - Chicken In Marsala Wine Sauce
- Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Panera Turkey Apple Cheddar Sandwich Copycat
- Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Olive Garden Bread Sticks Copycat Recipe
- Just Like Panda Express Orange Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Shaved Fennel Salad With Apples
- Soup Maker Cauliflower Soup
- Watermelon Granita
- The Back Seater Cocktail
- Instant Pot Thai Red Chicken Curry
- Black Bean And Salsa Soup
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Mini Quiche Lorraine Recipe
- Copycat Johnny Rockets Original Single Burger
- Ham And Egg Casserole Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes