The Ultimate Spanish Vegetable Paella Using Basic Pantry Staples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"How to make a Spanish VEGETABLE PAELLA using Basic Pantry Staples. This paella has an incredible flavor, it´s easy to make and comes together in 45 minutes. Plus it´s naturally gluten free and vegan. In all truth, the best part about this vegetable paella, is that it´s made with the most basic ingredients. We´re talking everyday pantries and simple vegetables. Perfect during these difficult times we´re living in.To make this vegetable paella, I used a traditional paella pan. If you don´t have a paella pan, you can always use a large nonstick frying pan."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time35 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cake is the perfect meal to roll right out of bed for. This is basically (you guessed it) a cinnamon… Continue reading: "Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Arnold Palmer
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- Burger Sauce
- Spicy Sweet Grilled Cajun Wings
- Grilled Pineapple Rum Chicken
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes