Chicken Fried Rice Benihana Style
Make delicious fried rice that you will swear came from the cooks at Benihana with this terrific copycat recipe. Benihana copycat recipes let you make delicious professional quality recipes from the comfort of your own kitchen.
For more great copycat restaurant recipes, check out the Recipe Lion collection of The 10 Best Copycat Restaurant Recipes.
- 1/2 teaspoon onion, chopped
- 1/3 teaspoon carrots, chopped
- 1/3 teaspoon green onions
- 4 ounces rice, steamed
- 3 pinchs salt
- 7 teaspoons cream butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon oil
- 1 ounce chicken, cooked
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 3 pinchs pepper
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Scramble eggs and chop after cooking.
- Saute chopped onion, green onion and carrots until done and mix with chopped scrambled egg and chicken.
- Break off chunks of steamed rice and mix with vegetable, egg and chicken mixture.
- Add sesame seeds and salt and pepper. Stir in cream butter and soy sauce into the mixture.