Applebee's Bourbon Steak
Re-create Applebee's savory and sweet steak recipe at home. Smoky grilled steak is delicious paired with bourbon and brown sugar.
If you like this restaurant recipe, then you will love our free 27 Secret Restaurant Copycat Recipes eCookbook. Download your copy for free now!
For more great copycat restaurant recipes, check out the Recipe Lion collection of The 10 Best Copycat Restaurant Recipes.
Cooking Time15 min
- 2 tenderloin steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 tablespoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Salt, to taste
- Combine bourbon, brown sugar and pepper; rub over steaks. Preheat grill.
- Place steaks on grill and cook for 13 minutes (rare) to 17 minutes (medium), turning once.
- Season to taste with salt and serve.
Read NextTaco Bell Style Cinnamon Twists