Pizzeria Uno Pizza Skins Copycat Recipe
Ever wondered what it would be like to combine the flavors of a crispy potato skin with a slice of your favorite pizza? Well now you can have the best of both worlds with this simple and delicious copycat recipe for Pizzera Uno's pizza skins.
- Pre-made pizza crust
- Fresh mashed potatoes (not instant)
- Cheddar cheese
- Fresh crispy bacon crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place mashed potatoes to a thickness of about 1/2 inch on top of pizza crust.
- Bake until potatoes are warm (about 160 degrees F).
- Top with a heavy layer of shredded Cheddar cheese and sprinkle bacon bits on the top of cheese. Place back into oven and heat until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream and chives.
Read NextTaco Bell Style Cinnamon Twists