"14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes" eCookbook
By: Jamie Garcia, Editor, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes Free eCookbook
Enjoy Delicious Country-Style Recipes in the Comfort of Your Own Home!
Table of Contents
Note from the Editor
What's Inside this Free eBook
Need Help Downloading?
Don't Miss our Other eCookbooks!
Sign Up for our Free Newsletter
Dear Cooking Enthusiast:
Finding great copycat recipes for your favorite restaurants is a great way to save money and enjoy all the splendors at home. We especially love the restaurants that are country-inspired because they give us dishes that comfort us, have great flavor, and keep us coming back for more. We’ve gathered together delicious recipes that are inspired by some of our favorite country-style restaurants, as well as others that will simply bring some country-inspired flair to your dinner table. With this collection of 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes you’ll find the best restaurant-style country dishes you can make yourself – and easily too!
Some of the best and most comforting dishes around come from the good, old-fashioned cooking of the South. Throughout this 30-page collection, we hope you’ll discover once again – or for the very first time – what you love most about country-style cooking. The best country and restaurant-style sides and appetizers, main dishes, and decadent desserts await you in this delightful eCookbook. With 14 different recipes, you’re sure to find more than one great recipe you’ll be sure to come back to time and time again. Some of these recipes may even become staple dishes in your home during holidays, for potlucks, or even just casual weeknight dinners.
No matter what type of recipe you’re looking for, there’s sure to be a country-style version that you can’t live without. Forgo the restaurant bill, and gather the family around your dinner table instead!
We hope you enjoy some great Southern cooking!
Jamie Garcia, Editor, RecipeLion
Country-Style Appetizers and Sides
This classic Southern Broccoli Cracker Casserole (pg. 9) is true comfort food. It's cheesy and creamy, which is what you want in a side dish, right? Make this vegetable casserole recipe for a holiday party or any ol' potluck. Everyone will want to grab a spoonful or two. If you haven't guessed why "Cracker" is in the title yet, let me tell you. Crushed Ritz crackers are sprinkled on top of this cheesy casserole. So, what are you waiting for? Take a bite out of this Southern casserole at your next opportunity!
- Even Better KFC Buttermilk Biscuits (pg. 5)
- Paula Deen-Inspired Corn Casserole (pg. 7)
- Homestyle Mashed Potatoes Cracker Barrel Style (pg. 14)
Main Dish Country-Style Recipes
If you like fried chicken but hate all the grease that comes along with it, this recipe for The Best Oven-Fried Chicken (pg.15) is just for you! By using the oven instead of a traditional frying method, you'll lose the grease but none of the flavor. Made with ingredients you probably already have on hand like butter, flour, paprika and other simple seasoning, this easy chicken recipe will surely become one of your family's new favorites. Don't rely on the fast food drive-thru line anymore - make your own delicious oven-fried chicken!
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Bake (pg. 17)
- Drunken One-Pot Pork Chops (pg. 19)
- Slow Cooked Carolina Beef Brisket (pg. 21)
Country-Inspired Dessert Recipes
This recipe for Sweetest From Scratch Hummingbird Cake (pg. 22) is one that's sure to be in your family for years. It's so easy to make, and tastes absolutely divine. Get ready to impress your friends and family with this delightful Southern-style dessert. There are a few steps involved in making this cake come together, however, you won't be disappointed you spent the extra time because it turns out looking like a work of art. If the mashed banana, cinnamon, vanilla, pineapple and pecan cake batter isn't enough to make you drool, just wait until you mix up the heavenly, vanilla-cream cheese frosting that goes in between the layers and all over the top - you won't be able to eat just one slice!
- Just Like Cracker Barrel Chocolate Cherry Cobbler (pg. 25)
- Just Like Entenmann's Louisiana Crunch Cake (pg. 27)
- Homemade Crack Pie (pg. 29)
You can easily download and print out each eCookbook for easy reference while cooking. For help downloading our eCookbooks, see our help document here.
If you enjoyed this free eBook, you won't want to miss any of our other downloadable recipe collections. You can browse our entire library of free e Cookbooks here.
With your free copy of 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook, you can subscribe to our free Quick and Easy Recipes newsletter to get free recipes delivered to your email inbox every week. Become a part of the RecipeLion community! By subscribing you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free recipes, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win cookbooks and food products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New recipes and eCookbooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our recipe large collection full of over 40,000 recipes, including budget friendly and quick and easy recipes.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the recipe and cooking community.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Must Have Cracker Barrel Restaurant Recipes
- Applebee's Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Copycat
- 13 Favorite Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
- Cracker Barrel's Famous Chocolate Cherry Cobbler
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Copycat Sawmill Gravy
- Homemade Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- "14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes" eCookbook
- Homemade Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
- 11 Irresistible KFC Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- Cracker Barrel Style Old Country Store Meatloaf
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Earlywood Designs
- Baked Oreo Donuts
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Snickerdoodle Baked Oatmeal
- Paleo Cinnamon Streusel Banana Bread
- Chicken alla Fiorentina
- Grilled Lamb Fillet
- Melanzane Parmigiana
- Kedgeree – British Rice with Smoked Fish
- Three Ingredient Paleo Chocolate Truffles