Moist Zucchini Bread
If you're looking for a tasty and easy zucchini bread recipe look no further. This recipe will lead you to create moist zucchini bread, perfect for breakfast or a snack. It's a quick and easy way to make homemade bread!
For more zucchini bread ideas, check out 11 Easy Zucchini Bread Recipes.
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3 cups zucchini milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups unbleached white flour
- 2 to 2-1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- To make zucchini milk, chop zucchini up into small pieces, peel, but don't remove seeds.
- Put in blender a bit at a time to liquefy. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine honey, maple syrup, oil, zucchini milk, dates, walnuts, salt, cinnamon, cloves and soda in a large bowl. Mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon the mixture into 3 well oiled loaf tins and bake one hour or until done.
- Cool in pan 20 minutes before turning onto a rack.
Read NextAmish Apple Bread