Coke Marinated Pork Roast
What makes pot roast recipes different from each other are how they are cooked and marinated. Coke Marinated Pork Roast makes the sweetest, tastiest and leanest roast you can imagine. Your taste buds will thank you for making this.
Cooking Time3 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Coca-Cola
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon thyme, crushed
- 5 pounds pork loin roast, boned & rolled
- Combine all the ingredients except for the meat, to form a marinade. Place meat into a large "zip-lock" plastic bag which has been set into a deep bowl to steady the meat. Add the marinade and seal the bag. Let stand for 2-3hrs at room temp, or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Occasionally pat the bag to help spread the marinade evenly.
- Remove the meat and roast on a rack, in a shallow roasting pan.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- The recipe recommends roasting for 2 1/2 - 3 hr. at 325F, or until a meat thermometer registers 175F. Baste occasionally with the marinade during the last hour of roasting.
Read NextInstant Pot Pork Chops And Apples