One Pot Pork Chop Supper
Simple pork chop recipes do not get any easier than this one. With only a few ingredients and one pot, you'll have dinner in less than one hour. This is an easy pork chop recipes you'll turn to over and over again!
For more great pork chop recipes, download the America's Favorite Pork Chop Recipes eBook today!
See this and more awesome pork recipes in this collection of 13 Best Easy Pork Recipes.
- 4 pork chops (about 1 pound)
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds or oregano (optional)
- 6-8 small whole potatoes or 3 medium, quartered
- 4 small carrots, split lengthwise and cut into 2 inch pieces
1. In skillet, brown chops. Pour off fat.
2. Add soup, water, Worcestershire sauce, salt, caraway, potatoes and carrots.
3. Cover; simmer 45 minutes or until tender.
Read Next4 Ingredient Pork Loin Roast