Basil Baked Chops for Two
Use this baked pork recipe to impress and to show someone else you know how to make tender pork chops. It's a simple pork chop recipe that's bound to impress.
For more great pork chop recipes, download the America's Favorite Pork Chop Recipes eBook today!
- 2 pork chops (7 ounces each), trimmed
- 2 sheets heavy-duty aluminum foil (18
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 sliced zucchini
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
1. Place each pork chop in the center of a piece of foil. Sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper. Top with zucchini, carrots and onion. Sprinkle with basil.
2. Bring opposite long edges of foil together over the top of vegetables and fold down several times. Fold the short ends toward the food and crimp tightly to prevent leaks.
3. Place foil pouches on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-55 minutes or until pork juices run clear and vegetables are tender.