Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Pork Loin
By: Sabrina Snyder from dinnerthendessert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Pork Loin is a take on my most popular recipe, Brown Sugar Garlic Pork made for the slow cooker and with bacon in just 5 ingredients! Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Pork Loin is a play on my most popular recipe that has over half a million views in its first year, Brown Sugar Garlic Pork Loin. On an almost daily basis readers would reach out to me to ask if the recipe could be made in a slow cooker and for months I said “no, sorry there isn’t enough fat in the pork loin to keep it moist, this is best done in the oven.”"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Smoky Bacon Baked Pork Chops
- One Pot Pork Chop Supper
- Paula Deen's Favorite Pulled Pork Sandwich
- 10-Minute Hoisin-Glazed Pork Loin
- Crispy Oven Baked Pork Chops
- Monte Cristo Bites
- Old-Fashioned Ham Salad
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pineapple Pulled Pork
- How to Use Leftover Ham: 10 Yummy Recipes
- 11 Exciting Leftover Ham Recipes, Videos and Cooking Tips
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes