Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Pork Loin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Pork Loin is a take on my most popular recipe, Brown Sugar Garlic Pork made for the slow cooker and with bacon in just 5 ingredients! Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Pork Loin is a play on my most popular recipe that has over half a million views in its first year, Brown Sugar Garlic Pork Loin. On an almost daily basis readers would reach out to me to ask if the recipe could be made in a slow cooker and for months I said “no, sorry there isn’t enough fat in the pork loin to keep it moist, this is best done in the oven.”"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mediterranean Steak Salad
- Delicious Banana Pancake
- Homemade Meatballs in White Sauce
- The Best Egg Salad Ever
- Healthy Strawberry Gingerbread Pupcakes
- Chocolate Covered Cactus Pretzels
- Spicy Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Butterfinger Poke Cake
- Spanish Potato Omelette Muffins
- Maple Shortbread Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes